NCL Getaway March 8th 2014, who else is going?

JL2007

Already posted in general roll call but wondered if there were any other LGBT cruisers on this trip. We just and back from the NCL Jade a few weeks back and quickly booked this holiday. 2 guys (30+32) from London. This will be our 2nd cruise and also a birthday holiday.

Luke & Jay

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We'll be doing the 8 - 15 March portion, so just St Marteen, St Thomas and Nassau after having spent a couple of days in Fort Lauderdale. Will anyone go to any of the FOD meets? I know it's not everyone's cup of tea

• 1 month later...
We arrive tomorrow into fort Lauderdale and will venture to Port early on Saturday. We may attend the FOD and hope to meet you guys.

Weather in FL today is great. Heavy rain yesterday and even tornado warning. We are staying at the worthington resort. Leaving here tomorrow to get to port for 12ish

Well if you don't go to the FOD meet then will see you at the CC meet that's been organised.

• 2 weeks later...
Weather in FL today is great. Heavy rain yesterday and even tornado warning. We are staying at the worthington resort. Leaving here tomorrow to get to port for 12ish

Well if you don't go to the FOD meet then will see you at the CC meet that's been organised.

Luke & Jay : I also e-mailed you but I have photos for you from the cruise!