Custom Jeep tours with Cozumel Cruise Excursions

hulagirl57

Looking for information on the Custom Jeep Tours offered by Cozumel Cruise Excursions. Does anyone have experience with this company? We will be in Cozumel for the first time in January and would like to see as much as possible. Thanks.

Looking for information on the Custom Jeep Tours offered by Cozumel Cruise Excursions. Does anyone have experience with this company? We will be in Cozumel for the first time in January and would like to see as much as possible. Thanks.

Hoping to hear back on this question too. I have it booked for early December when we are in Cozumel. I did get a deposit pd receipt back from PayPal as confirmation, but have heard nothing back from the actual company yet.

Penni

Hoping to hear back on this question too. I have it booked for early December when we are in Cozumel. I did get a deposit pd receipt back from PayPal as confirmation, but have heard nothing back from the actual company yet.

Penni

heard back from the owner of Cozumel Cruise Excursions for the Private Jeep Tour right after I posted this the other day. Everything is in great detail and so professional. This tour gets rave reviews. Looking forward to it - only 40 more days :)

• 4 months later...

The Jeep tour was awesome! We had Frank as our guide; he was so nice and courteous. He let us go at our pace and treated us to a spectacular lunch with a beach view that was incredible. We loved it and was worth every penny and more. If you book it, tell Frank that Dennis and Penni from Atlanta said "hi".

Let me know if you have any other questions

Do you have the contact information for the Private company you used?

The Jeep tour was awesome! We had Frank as our guide; he was so nice and courteous. He let us go at our pace and treated us to a spectacular lunch with a beach view that was incredible. We loved it and was worth every penny and more. If you book it, tell Frank that Dennis and Penni from Atlanta said "hi".

Get a map of the island and map out your own stops. Then rent your own jeeps which hold four, (or five if you squeeze three in the back), and make your own tour/stops at your liesure. Much cheaper and you're not at the mercy of a tour guide and schedule. We have done this three times and had a blast. We have stopped at Carlos & Charlies for drinks and parasailing, Rastas? for drinks and snacks, Coconuts for lunch and still had time to do some shopping in town. For the cost of one person for the guided tour, you can almost rent a Jeep for four.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I did a search for "jeep" excursions and came across your old post. Did you use the Cozumel cruise excursions company that ends in .net or .dot?

Thanks!