Pride of America Suites 2013

Lazy Flamingo

We would really like to hear from somebody who has seen or stayed in Suites 13000 or 13500. One of these is advertised as a two bedroom suite. I see that there has been a lot of complaints as there is just a curtain around the bed, but Norwegian Lines still insist on calling it two bedrooms.

We want to know are the decks very windy when the ship is sailing or does the glass offer protection? Can the two balconies be combined?. Is there enough room to sleep 4 adults and one child in each suite, with privacy?

When you have a suite do you have priority disembarking?

Any photos would be appreciated as we do not trust the Norwegian Line website it appears to still be dishonest. How do they get away with it?

We would really like to hear from somebody who has seen or stayed in Suites 13000 or 13500. One of these is advertised as a two bedroom suite. I see that there has been a lot of complaints as there is just a curtain around the bed, but Norwegian Lines still insist on calling it two bedrooms.

We want to know are the decks very windy when the ship is sailing or does the glass offer protection? Can the two balconies be combined?. Is there enough room to sleep 4 adults and one child in each suite, with privacy?

When you have a suite do you have priority disembarking?

Any photos would be appreciated as we do not trust the Norwegian Line website it appears to still be dishonest. How do they get away with it?

There is thread here (started by me) called something like Problems with POA Suites and NCL Representatives. A helpful CC member posted photos of the Deck 13 suites in that thread. The important thing to know is that NONE of the Deck 13 suites have 2 bedrooms and only SOME have a real, separate bedroom at all. The others have a bed surrounded by a curtain and a Murphy bed right next to it. Also, some of the Deck 13 suite balconies overlook the pool and Key West Bar, rather than looking out at the ocean/islands. There are some photos of those suites in the thread as well.

NCL has changed the descriptions on the website, but the company has not necessarily made amends to all impacted by the long standing misinformation. I suggest you call NCL's Corporate office (not the reservation number) and complain if you are dissatisfied.

Archived