Food On Pride Of Aloha!

QueenDido

We'll be sailing on Pride of Aloha for this coming New Year's, and my sister is obsessed with food. Everything about food. So... anyone who could give us information about anything and everything having to do with eating on Pride of Aloha-- please help us out! Anything from the main dining rooms to any little side stand where she can pick up a french fry... we want to know everything!

yes i have a thread above trying to inquire more about the food on POA, and i took a peek at that posters link and he has photos of the menus, some you can see very clearly, others not so much. I was saddened to not see any crab legs, but my dad explained crab legs are new england bound food, not hawaii.... well o well... foods food... :)

Crab legs are more of a buffet food and you may just be pleasantly surprised to find them in the buffet. Maybe someone who has done the buffet could comment if there are crab legs available.

We were on the POA May 1st cruise, and ate at the buffet every meal but one. I never saw crab legs! Wish I had, but didn't. By the way, we thought we'd be smart by eating at the buffet every meal--thinking we wouldn't gain as much weight since WE could control our portions. NOT!!! Both of us gained 6 pounds that week.

We were on the POA May1, and we ate all the evening meals but one at the "Crossings" restaurant. The one we didn't we ate at the "Palace". We always were there at opening time, and we always had very good service. Never in there more than an hour and a half, and that included dessert. I thought the food was quite good, was glad that there were cold soups included. Desserts were great. We ate breakfast and lunch at the buffet. The main problem I had with the buffet was not enough tables. Sometimes had to look around a bit before we found a place to sit down.

Archived