Carnival's Wave Jet Tour Little Stirrup Cay

luv2gocruzin

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Little Stirrup Cay masquerades as Coco Cay for the Royal Caribbean crowd. That said, I did the waverunners on Coco Cay October 2012 and we had a blast. They take out 10 craft at a time and you play follow the leader. My first reaction was to be disappointed that you couldn't go off on your own ... but the reality is that I'm not sure I would have had as much fun. The leader took us WAY out and we really opened up the machines. My objective was to see how closely I could follow the path I could see in the water left by the wake of the waverunner a few hundred feet ahead of me. They put you in order based on your "Need For Speed". I was Number 4 ... and they didn't lose me! Number 5 was a bit intimidated by the machine at first and I lost him. But they stop and wait at several points for the slower riders to catch up. My travel buddy was Number 7 and she had a great time, even though the person in front of her was a bit slower than she would have liked.

It was our highlight of the cruise.

Can't wait ... going cruising again next month and plan to book the waverunners on Labadee.