Large or small cabana??

rocky55

I am going on the Breakaway Nov 3. I have a small cabana reserved for GSC. I now see that the large ones are also available. Has anyone recently been there after they were built. Which would be better? I was wondering which is in a better location. I will be with my 2 children, one who is autistic - part of the reason we are getting one, so he can be a little by himself- and their grandma and her boyfriend.

Any info greatly appreciated!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I am going on the Breakaway Nov 3. I have a small cabana reserved for GSC. I now see that the large ones are also available. Has anyone recently been there after they were built. Which would be better? I was wondering which is in a better location. I will be with my 2 children, one who is autistic - part of the reason we are getting one, so he can be a little by himself- and their grandma and her boyfriend.

Any info greatly appreciated!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Go big or go home I never saw the little except being built in September so I can not say for sure but they were located at the farthest point away from the tender port and it is quite a walk. The bigger ones are far but not as far we had six in our group plus my nine year old autistic daughter the fridge,fan and the shower were all great for her. Plus it's a short walk down to water on a cabana only quite beach with no crowds.

Archived