Another Early Saver Question

cricket_7

I used the search feature and couldn't find any information on this, so I thought I would ask! :)

If I book Early Saver with Reduced Deposits, what is the payment schedule? Cruise will be in May 2014.

There are 5 people going right now and I'm considering booking Early Saver. I plan on booking 1 room for 2 people and 1 room for 3 people. If my DH finds out that he can go at a later date, when I book his room will there be fees associated with moving 1 person over to his room so that I don't have to pay double for his room? I assume I would lose the Early Saver status of the person that I moved as well as any OBC earned through price reductions? Or is there a better way to book this?

Thanks for helping me understand!

You just have to pay the remainder of the deposit by final payment date.

However, in order to take any price reductions that might come along, you will have to pony up the remainder of the deposit in order the take advantage of the price adjustment (unless the price drop is a fare that also has a reduced depositi, which does sometimes happen.)

1 person rate is the same really as 2 person. the difference is the port fees and taxs don't get chg'd for the non 2nd person. Your room that you move that one person over will also change the rate for that room.

with your type of situation I would say book "normal" and if your DH decides to go then add the room. Check the rates, if still cheaper for the early saver you can change to the ES rate. As long as these are all done before final payment. This way you don't have that change fee associated with ES prior to your DH decision.

Archived