Sea sick Pills

#3DD

Yes, Dramamine came out with a new formulation which they named "Dramamine II - Dramamine Less Drowsy" because they were losing business to Bonine!!!

It does not make one syllable of my previous post inaccurate.

I didn't say your syllables were inaccurate. I was saying there was another Dramamine formula ("Less Drowsy") that was equivalent to Bonine. I apologize for giving you the impression that I was correcting you. I should know better.

I noticed Bonine for sale in the gift shop on Brilliance of the Seas last week. I don't know if that means they don't offer it for free anymore (I had my own), but if you are looking to buy some and can't do so at home, you may be able to purchase it on the ship.

Have been combining Bonine and ginger root pills and have never been seasick even though I suffer from extreme motion sickness if not medicated. Don't know if it's the combination of the two or just one of them that works, but I dont want to make a science experiment out of myself so I stick with taking both.

We have always used Meclizine & ginger also. We start taking ginger a few days before the cruise and then when we get on the ship we take a ginger and meclizine in the morning and at night.

We have never been seasick but we take it anyway. Don't want to take any chances.

Yes, Dramamine came out with a new formulation which they named "Dramamine II - Dramamine Less Drowsy" because they were losing business to Bonine!!!

It does not make one syllable of my previous post inaccurate.

Get up on the wrong side of Merion today, Mom? Ouch.

OP: The cabin stewards can usually get you Bonine, but you are better off taking that first dose the morning you embark -- before you are even on the ship. Then continue every morning including the day you get off. I bet you will find it in the airport when you get over here.

Happy cruising!