Roll Call: Royal Princess 29 December 2013 - A Royal Honeymoon

CDNLthr

Its is is with great pride that I can add our Names to the roll call for the Royal Princess New Years Sailing. My partner and I will be celebrating our honeymoon on board this fabulous ship. We are both royal watchers and have always wanted to sail on a princess ship, therefore since The Dutchess of Cambridge herself is the Godmother of the Royal Princess, it was a perfect fit We will be signing the paper work in Canada before we leave for our formal ceremony on Christmas Eve at the Luxor in Las Vegas, where our families will be joining us. After spending some time with them, we are off to Port Everglades for the official start of our life together. What an amazing way to bring in the new year, floating on the ocean on one of the most beautiful ships ever built, with my beloved husband. We have a deluxe balcony on the marina deck. Come and say hi..you cant miss us..our door may be decorated but you wont miss the 2 over 6 foot tall men, handsomely dressed and obviously in love. See you onboard!

royal-princess

Edited by CDNLthr
bumbed the mouse, hit save too soon..

• 1 month later...