Sensation Vs Ecstasy Vs Majesty OTS

Mandy923

We've decided to take a quick cruise during the first week in April. We can't do longer than a 3-4 day cruise. This is sort of an "add-on" for us.

We just cruised on the Glory last Month, and will be on the Breeze end of Jan. for our "big" family vacation. And on top of that- I'm taking my teenager and her friends on a Paramore music cruise (through Sixthman) on the Norwegian Pearl, March 7th.

My kids will be off of school- for spring break, but I can't take too many days off from work- hence the short 3 or 4 nighter.

So if you were choosing between these 3 ships which would you choose, and why?

I know the majesty is the smallest and oldest (one of the oldest?) for RCCL. But I understand it went through a refurb not too long ago?

My very first cruise was on Soveriern OTS for my Honeymoon- many years ago! The funny part is- I remember walking onto the ship and really being "Wowed" by its size :)

I want to add- my younger children (ages 8 and 4) LOVE Camp Carnival and are only So-So about RCCL kids club. We actually prefer Carnival over RCCL but sail both and have enjoyed all of our cruises.

Thanks for any opinions/ insight you have to offer!

I've never been on this class of Carnival ship.