More movement felt in Epic Haven?

Song and a Dance

We're booked in 17003 - one of the forward facing Haven 2 bedroom suites. One of the people traveling uses meds to help alleviate motion sickness usually the first day or so of our cruises and then has no problems with it after that normally. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe we're setting him up for a bad cruise by being on the very front of the ship (in addition to being on the top). I know motion is obviously based more on the water conditions, speed and all that but can anyone who has stayed in those suites on Epic tell me whether you really noticed a big difference simply because of the location? Not that I plan on giving up my Haven fabulosity :eek:...(horrible of me I know) but...we could be more prepared with stronger meds or even try to move to a suite that's not forward facing if one opens up.

Thoughts???

• 4 weeks later...
We're booked in 17003 - one of the forward facing Haven 2 bedroom suites. One of the people traveling uses meds to help alleviate motion sickness usually the first day or so of our cruises and then has no problems with it after that normally. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe we're setting him up for a bad cruise by being on the very front of the ship (in addition to being on the top). I know motion is obviously based more on the water conditions, speed and all that but can anyone who has stayed in those suites on Epic tell me whether you really noticed a big difference simply because of the location? Not that I plan on giving up my Haven fabulosity :eek:...(horrible of me I know) but...we could be more prepared with stronger meds or even try to move to a suite that's not forward facing if one opens up.

Thoughts???

Hello,

Have you returned from your trip yet? How was your experience with this suite? We have booked the same room, sailing next month.

Thanks,

Ken

We sail at the end of the month! Excited...counting down! Happy to let you know how we like it and hopefully I'll figure out how to post some pics too.

Okay.. Thanks. Have fun and have a nice trip.

• 5 weeks later...
We sail at the end of the month! Excited...counting down! Happy to let you know how we like it and hopefully I'll figure out how to post some pics too.

Hi, have you returned from your trip? How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app