Tender times for Bali for Jan 5, 2014 Millennium

Trvlingal

We are on the Jan 5, 2014 Gems of Indonesia cruise on the Celebrity Millennium. I am trying to look at some independent excursions and would like to know from those who have gone before, the times tenders start and end for the days in Bali. I am especially interested in Jan 11 when the tenders STOP for the evening (meaning how late can we get back on the ship that eve) and on Jan 12 how early the tenders begin (so we can start our tour earlier rather than later).

Thank you for any help you might give me with these times.

Not sure about Celebrity but here is what Princess does. I would assume it would be similar. Tenders start after customs clearance is granted from officials coming aboard (anywhere between 10 minutes to 1 hr after arrival). Last tender back is usually an hour before scheduled departure with 30 minutes before departure the usual all aboard time.

Edited by movc

Just be careful scheduling your return to the tender port as the traffic can be horrendous so allow plenty of time. Hopefully on the day you are there it will be fine, but check to see if there is another ship in port at the same time, as this will lead to more chaotic transport conditions. Even if you are the only ship in port, still be conservative in organising your return.

Have a great day in Bali. :)

Edited by bronte2

My real question was what time do tenders stop when you are staying at a port overnight. Do they go until midnight or do they stop earlier. We will be there overnight and the next day. So wondered if anyone had done THIS itin with this overnight and next day situation to see if they could tell me how late at night on overnight night the tenders went and how early the next morning when we don't leave until 3pm that day.