LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

Hello friends! Back from a great day at the Hilton Rose Hall. Pictures to come as soon as possible.

Allure started backing up to the pier just after 10am

DSC_0472_zps110f1841.jpg

The port shops are preparing for our arrival

DSC_0473_zps500af973.jpg

And the tour buses lined up for those who booked excursions

DSC_0474_zpsb8149f89.jpg

The port area at Falmouth is nice

DSC_0475_zps68cf85d9.jpg

DSC_0476_zps31f187b5.jpg

Never thought of having breakfast at

Johnny Rockets but now that I see your pics, I will certainly go in there more often for breakfast - have a fun day Bugsy and I am ready for another fun day with you all - Host Corkey

We also really enjoy JRs for breakfast. Love the morning outside and the entertainment inside- either way.:):thumbup: Something different.

Loving the review! What was the ride to Hilton Rose Hall like? Long trip? What time did you guys get back to the ship aprox? I kind of want to do this Hilton resort thing when I go to Falmouth, but then on the other hand I'll have a drinks package so it might be better for me to just bum around the port area and then enjoy a half empty Allure. Decisions decisions. I look forward to your input. Enjoy the rest of your Allure experience :D

We also really enjoy JRs for breakfast. Love the morning outside and the entertainment inside- either way.:):thumbup: Something different.

Karen: I will definitely go there - do they greet you as soon as you walk in for breakfast, early morning? and the say Bye to you when you leave? what about the servers... do they dance during breakfast too? Host Corkey

Chris did you book the Hilton thru the ship or independently? What was the cost?

Norine

Loving the review! What was the ride to Hilton Rose Hall like? Long trip? What time did you guys get back to the ship aprox? I kind of want to do this Hilton resort thing when I go to Falmouth, but then on the other hand I'll have a drinks package so it might be better for me to just bum around the port area and then enjoy a half empty Allure. Decisions decisions. I look forward to your input. Enjoy the rest of your Allure experience :D

The cost is 94(35 dollars up front and then rest paid at hotel) if you book through resortforaday. It also includes the transfer. Do not book it through Royal as it is 46 dollars more and doesn't leave the port to the Hilton at 1 pm and returns at 5 which means we would have lost an hour and a half at the resort.

The ride is only 20 minutes each way. The driver picked us up at 5 pm and we were back in port at around 5:20

Chris,

Like the pictures of Falmouth since we'll be walking in your footsteps in a few weeks. Haven't been there before so it's nice to see what it looks like. Hilton was beautiful....huge pool. Would like to find that Bob Marley drink somewhere....looks good !!

Karen: I will definitely go there - do they greet you as soon as you walk in for breakfast, early morning? and the say Bye to you when you leave? what about the servers... do they dance during breakfast too? Host Corkey

They have someone outside checking you in-ask if you want to dine inside or outside. We have done both. Servers are great and do welcome you and bid farewell as you come and go.

Yes, they did dance during breakfast. So fun watching. There were a few smaller kids that got up and tried to dance with them. It was great. And the food was good, could order your eggs the way you wanted them. And my OJ was delish. Yum, so fresh. On Oasis breakfast is free at JRs , I'm not sure about the other class ships.

Hello friends! I apologize but the wi fi is just being ridiculously slow. If there was a supposed upgrade to the wi fi on Allure, I have yet to see it. I am just expressing some personal frustration as I try to deliver the best review I possibly can and this slow wi fi has not helped. I can only hope there will be some improvement tomorrow.

Dinner was at Johnny Rockets this evening

DSC_0505_zps5a57c35c.jpg

DSC_0506_zpsc96e48de.jpg

An art display was taking place near the Comedy Club

DSC_0507_zps973ae682.jpg

DSC_0508_zpscc383721.jpg

Edited by Bugsy4271