Need info on Carnival's Dolphin Cove excursion

CruiseCouple02

My husband and I are going on Carnival Breeze next month and taking along our 4 year old son. I think Dolphin Cove would be nice for him, but Im a bit confused. According to Dolphin Cove's website, admission includes

"Mini-boats and explore the coast, Interact and snorkel with stingrays, Take a glass-bottom kayak ride to explore the fascinating underwater world, Watch our hilarious Shark Show, Interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas on the Jungle Trail walk, Relax on our glistening white sandy beaches"

From what I understand though, you cant book directly through them if you are coming off of a cruise ship :mad:

Does Carnival's excursion include all of this or is it just admission to walk around? Please help! :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for some info also? we are doing the dolphin swim in grand caymans because we won't have to pay for all 4 of us to go via the ship. they don't let you buy swim tickets for just the kids and then admission for parents....gotta swing for ALL of us to swim here. So we decided just to do the Dolphin cove park admission which should be seeing all the wildlife there....and I am trying to find out about the beach they talk about......need to know if it's decent area to swim and sit in sand or is it a rocky beach.