Excursions on your own....

NJDeb

I would love some feedback about tour companies anyone has used for excursions other than thru NCL.....Am interested in surfing lessons.....Will have a car on almost all the islands....Has anyone heard of Activity World? Their brochure looks good but I am skeptical....

NJDEB We used activity world December 2003. It worked out great for us very easy and everything is paid for before you go witch I like easier to budget. We have also used shore trips last year on our cruise. we are planning a hawaii cruise 2006 and I have the activity world magizine on my desk and have already used it. I plan and pay in advance and if the prices go up mine don't. Have fun

We are also renting a car at every port. Go to the internet to Hawaii Driving Guides and order a magazine for all the islands. You get one free when you rent your car but I wanted mine in advance. Only takes a few days to get. They are 4.00 per island but worth it. Has great info and maps. Also lots of coupons. I just saw your thing about surfing. There are coupons for surfing in the magizine. 20.00. We are going a day early and my daughter wants to learn to surf. I thought I would try to do it in Honolulu so she would be able to do it at different places. You are get lessons on any island.

Archived