QE world cruise 2014

garandlev

Hello fellow cruisers!

We are boarding the QE in Fort Lauderdale and continuing through to Southampton. Anyone else getting on there? We appear to be missing the special world parties in Southampton and New York....any get- to get here for this stop? We also will return to New York on the QM2 to complete encircling the globe. Gary and Andrea from Miami Beach:)

Hello fellow cruisers!

We are boarding the QE in Fort Lauderdale and continuing through to Southampton. Anyone else getting on there? We appear to be missing the special world parties in Southampton and New York....any get- to get here for this stop? We also will return to New York on the QM2 to complete encircling the globe. Gary and Andrea from Miami Beach:)

Unfortunateley you do not qualify for the WC passengers status. Are you aware of this?

Hello fellow cruisers!

I am not aware of any special world cruise parties in Southampton or New York. Passengers will only just have boarded. Any world cruise parties happen later in the cruise itinerary. Are you referring the the Cruise Critic meet and greet get togethers? I will be hosting the first one after Southampton and maybe New York unless my co host joins me;) I am not sure if my co host will make it but rest assured we will have a meet and greet for the Cruise Critic members along the way.

There is an active roll call for this world cruise and the segments on the roll call section on this forum. Check it out and join the roll call today.

Hi there,

I'm doing the full voyage, starting in Southampton, but my aunt is coming aboard in Fort Lauderdale, thus avoiding the cold weather! She'll be with us until Tokyo, so you definitely will not be alone in boarding there.

Have you joined our roll call thread? We're a chatty, friendly group! There's information on our planned meet ups, some passenger arranged tour, the Luau in Hawaii, etc. No doubt not long after you join, Scrapnana will post up the roll call booklet information. Please do join us! The thread can be found here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1692699

ETA: Whitemarsh... we miss you over yonder. Pop your head in and at least say hello! :D

Edited by Strictly Ballroom

Hello fellow cruisers!

Hi there. I will be joining the ship in Fort Lauderdale and staying on as far as Sydney. I am from UK but prefer not to go to New York in the winter - have done that so many times. I will be flying in to Miami on 19th Jan and going straight up to Fort Lauderdale to stay two nights in a hotel before joining the ship.

Regards Pat