Leaving From Boston question please

divawife

Hi all,

My Mom and her friend are on the 8/30/05 Enchantment of the Seas cruise out of Boston MA. It leaves at 5:00 p.m. They are both flying into Logan that morning, one from Ft Lauderdale and one from Atlanta. I am picking them up at Logan and driving them to the dock. Also, picking them up after the cruise and driving them back to Logan airport. They are in their seventies and I wanted to help them with their luggage etc. My Mom is mobile, fun and fabulous but slow walking.

My questions are: What time should we get to the ship? If they get there very early do they have to stand in a line or is there seating? My Mom can't stand for long periods of time. In Boston will I be able to help them or do I just drop them off and not park? Upon returning will I be able to help them locate their luggage? What is the Boston dock like?

Thank you everyone for any help you can give me!

Best-

Diva

When you arrive at the port--- you will hand the luggage to the porter-- who will get it to the ship --to the cabin. (your mom and friend should keep all personal stuff in a carry on that they will keep with them.

To avoid standing in a long line-- head to the pier about 10:30-11.-- and will be onboard about noon.

You will only be able to drop them off- you cant get in and help them look for luggage. Ask them to be patient. Be one of the last ones off - that way most of the luggage is gone and theirs will be easier to spot. Also the lines will b e down so no long waiting to get off.

Archived