zombie cruise!

pandarider123

I hate running but week ago stumbled ontp this app. I can't wait to run now. Its a interactive story book that makes you feel your being chased by zombies. And longer you run more supplies you get. Which can be used to build a virtual colony of survivors. .running is easier when pixilated lifes depend on you !!

Can't seem to paste link but game is called zombies! Run 2. Its in google play store and itunes

As a huge "Walking Dead" fan, I would be very interested in that app. It might finally be the thing that motivates me to try to run again. It sounds like great fun.

Its a huge app like 300mb to download entire story log.but if you love walking dead you will love doing this and can't cheat it becuase only works when gps is on so it knows when your stopping.

Or just download the storys separate. .I just downlaoded all storus at once

Thank you. I didn't know I could do that. Thank you for the advice. The zombie running game sounds like so much fun. I really need SOMETHING to motivate me to exercie. I don't mind dieting, but exercise has always been a struggle for me. I'd so much rather just read a book.

• 5 weeks later...

I am definitely not a runner either but found two apps like this but not Zombies! Run 2. I found zombies! Run and Zombies! Run 5k. I would never want to run a 5k but that app was 1.99 vs 3.99 (play store says normally 7.99) so I figured if I bought the cheaper And ended up liking it (aka it got me to excersize) I would get the more expensive version.

So far I have done mission 1 and I have to admit I did enjoy it. Just when I wanted to quit the guy said in my ear that the zombies where right behind me! It gave me extra motivation to run and I DID IT!

The app even has the option to play your own music in between the guy talking to you!

So far I recommend zombies! Run 5k :)

I am definitely not a runner either but found two apps like this but not Zombies! Run 2. I found zombies! Run and Zombies! Run 5k. I would never want to run a 5k but that app was 1.99 vs 3.99 (play store says normally 7.99) so I figured if I bought the cheaper And ended up liking it (aka it got me to excersize) I would get the more expensive version.

So far I have done mission 1 and I have to admit I did enjoy it. Just when I wanted to quit the guy said in my ear that the zombies where right behind me! It gave me extra motivation to run and I DID IT!

The app even has the option to play your own music in between the guy talking to you!

So far I recommend zombies! Run 5k :)

All those are similar becuase all those are made by same guy. The app I have they say zombies 100 yards and it uses gps to see if you can outrun them.

Thaneither but so much for posting about zombie run, I think I am gonna really like it despite my dislike for running! Haha :)

No porblem. I dont like running either but lost 20 pounds since downloaded app. My only complaint is the base you collect items for doesnt do anything. Id wish they turn it into a game.

No porblem. I dont like running either but lost 20 pounds since downloaded app. My only complaint is the base you collect items for doesnt do anything. Id wish they turn it into a game.

I havent collected anything, I dont know if the 5k app does that. Only have gotten to the 1st mission. Will let everyone know. :)

Just remember that it wont make you lose weight if your diet poor. Our diet is biggest factor in weight loss. I used to eat fast food and processed foods and excrcised alot. Im 5 4 and in October last uear weighed 246..very obese..I quit cold turkey (ironic didnt have turkey on thanksgiving). I gave upall fast food for fruits and salmon. And I actually work out less..now I weigh 204 with almost no work just changing diet. Make sure drink plenty of water. Its physically impossoble to lose weight if we are dehydrated.