Iberville Suites New Orleans?

Rumncoke

Considering the Sun out of New Orleans next Spring. Anyone stayed at the Iberville Suites? It looks reasonable and just far enough off Bourbon Street to alleviate noise problems. Any thoughts?

I live in N.O. and have not stayed at this hotel, but I can give you some info.

The iberville Suites are actually part of the Ritz Carlton so if you can get this hotel for a good rate, go for it! Also, it is in a great location and should be quiet yet close to all the action. You have several great restaurants nearby: Bayona, Deanie's (seafood), Dickie Brennan's Steak house, Bourbon House, Acme of Felix's Oyster among many other. If you want a great meal, make a reservation NOW for Bayona as they only have about 18 tables and book up fast.

Have fun and take a city tour if you get a chance to see all of New Orleans not just Bourbon Street.

Hubby and I stayed there about 2 years ago pre-cruiseing. I liked them because they are quite spacious....all suites......free continental breakfast in the morning. The room was a little boring all done in browns and creme....carpet a little worn but still a good place. Location is very good.

Angie M

Archived