Pictures of hump balcony?

Nightstarzz

Does anyone have pictures of a hump balcony? The kind that only have one neighbor? I suppose i could wait 23 more days to see what kind of a view I'll have when I look to my " non neighbor" side.... But I'm impatient and very curious. If its carnival legend's room 6283, even better :)

3rd cruise: Carnival Legend, January 26th - February 2nd, 2014

We had cabin 6218 on the Legend. The last cabin, port side, in the mid-ship jutted out area. You will have the same divider to the non-neighbor side as you do to the other. There is a solid section behind it. If you lean over the balcony you will see down the side of the ship. It is at such an angle though that you will not be able to lean around and see the next cabin in the recessed area.

It was nice having a cabin with only one neighbor to the side but I have to tell ya, it was windy as heck. I think a cabin sandwiched between 2 others blocks the wind a little better so there are ups and downs to being on the end of the jutted out locations.

Try it and see what you think.