Outside tour company in Nassau

Watergal501

Can anyone recommend a tour company in Nassau that can show 4 adults the highlights of Nassau?

Exactly what we are looking for also, but can't find anything. We had done this years ago when we went to Jamaica and it was a highlight of our trip. Would like to find something this trip also!

We found this very easy to do the day of arrival. Done it a couple of times now - just walk out of the cruise terminal and there are many drivers outside waiting.

These drivers need to take a course in history etc. in order to get licensed. So up until now we've had excellent information and been shown the highlights by these drivers without having prior reservations.

We found this very easy to do the day of arrival. Done it a couple of times now - just walk out of the cruise terminal and there are many drivers outside waiting.

These drivers need to take a course in history etc. in order to get licensed. So up until now we've had excellent information and been shown the highlights by these drivers without having prior reservations.

Do you know what the typical cost of these tours are?

We've always paid $25 per person for 3 hours.

The fun part is, you ask them to take you to any place you're interested in and this will happen. (Churches, beach, lunch, residential area, sports area, museums, etc).

Maybe some others can chime in with their experiences?

We just got off the imagination today and had a GREAT tour guide in the Bahamas! Mario "Nino Bethel Taxi # 126 from Go To Guy Taxi and Tour Service. He was so friendly and knowledgeable ! He is usually right at the end of the pier before you go inside through the stores! It was only $25.00 per person and he took us everywhere!! And we got a sample of free conch fritters!! Tell him Ginny and Ray sent you :) We have been to the Bahamas many times but this was our first time doing a private taxi tour and it was PERFECT!!!!

Back in plenty of time to shop and eat before headed back to the ship . We went out later again to Atlantis for some gambling and dancing . $4.00 per person each way. Hope you enjoy yourself.

I posted a thread earlier regarding a restaurant to STAY away from...HORRIBLE service!!! :D

We just got off the imagination today and had a GREAT tour guide in the Bahamas! Mario "Nino Bethel Taxi # 126 from Go To Guy Taxi and Tour Service. He was so friendly and knowledgeable ! He is usually right at the end of the pier before you go inside through the stores! It was only $25.00 per person and he took us everywhere!! And we got a sample of free conch fritters!! Tell him Ginny and Ray sent you :) We have been to the Bahamas many times but this was our first time doing a private taxi tour and it was PERFECT!!!!

Back in plenty of time to shop and eat before headed back to the ship . We went out later again to Atlantis for some gambling and dancing . $4.00 per person each way. Hope you enjoy yourself.

I posted a thread earlier regarding a restaurant to STAY away from...HORRIBLE service!!! :D

Could you please send me his contact information. My email is nikicla@embarqmail.com

I did a google search for go to guy taxi and couldn't find anything.

Thank you so very much!

We were so lucky last time we went, we had no real plans and found a taxi driver, we'll he had a van, he called himself the mayor and everyone knew him! He took my husband and I as well as two other couples all over nassau and then at our request dropped us off at Atlantis for a bit. You will not have a problem finding a taxi driver at all, the more people they take the cheaper it usually will be. We paid $20 a person for about 2 hours!