Linking Reservations

Snowescapee

We have 3 cabins booked for next week. I'm trying to precook our dining times and our bookings are supposed to be linked however I can only access the reservation of the other cabin I share a last name with. Does that make any sense? Any ideas on how to fix this? Call my TA or X?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you are booked through a TA then the TA has to take care of this for you. If the other people are booked through different TA's then give your TA all of the booking numbers and have them do the same with their TA's.

Whatever you do check the dining room ASAP after boarding to make sure you are at the same table as the linking doesn't always work and you might need them to move you together. It might be too late to get this done in advance for a cruise next week as they might already have the info next week to work on the assignments. But you can still check in with the maitre 'd ASAP after boarding to take care of this. They'll have a desk set up outside one of the dining room doors on embarkation afternoon just for this purpose.

Note that I think this really only applies to Traditional dining. If you are in Select or Blu then just let them know you want to dine together when you show up, or when you make reservations if you do make them.

Edited by Lsimon

We have select dining, and I can make reservations for 4 of us (2 cabins) but not for the third. We are all booked thru the same agent...and on our booking info it says they are linked but I keep getting a locked message when I add the 3rd cabin. Arg!

I just want to get the first night in the MDR booked as we'll have 2 kids with us and its going to be a long day and I doubt they'll want to eat late!

I'll make some calls in the morning! Thanx a bunch! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk