Boat Charter

Onceuponatime

I am looking into chartering a boat to take us around St. Thomas and possibly St. John, possibly with snorkeling included. However, all of the charter companies I have looked at have a maximum of 6 guests. There are 7 of us. Any recommendations?

Did you try Aqua Marine on the Second Wind? We had 6 but they might allow more. It was $250/pp with all you could eat and drink from 9AM-6PM with 3 snorkeling sites, and while you are cruising, they will let you fish. My hubby caught a barracuda! We were staying on the island so this might not work from the cruise ship.

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked a boat charter through St Thomas Boat Rentals for when we are in port in February. The boat we got can seat up to 12. They have snorkeling equipment on board and will follow whatever itinerary you want. Costs for boat for more than 6 was 750 including the captain fee (but not gratuity) for the day. You also have to pay for the gas used. I believe that they have a 2nd boat that can have that many for 650 that has a gas guarantee of 100 dollars, but was not available for the day we were booking.

Thanks for the responses. I ended up booking the Nightwind. I picked this one because it includes everything for one set price, including food and drinks/alcohol. If anyone has any specific information regarding the Nightwind, I would appreciate any feedback!