Cigar Bar on Freedom?

Does anyone know if there is a cigar bar on the Freedom of the Seas?

We are cruising in November with extended family and my husband, our son and two sons-in-law all enjoy cigars. It would be nice if we could corral them in a cigar bar :-)

PS- We know there's no smoking on our balconies!

Does anyone know if there is a cigar bar on the Freedom of the Seas?

We are cruising in November with extended family and my husband, our son and two sons-in-law all enjoy cigars. It would be nice if we could corral them in a cigar bar :-)

PS- We know there's no smoking on our balconies!

The is a cigar lounge called the Connoisseur Club, deck 5 forward.

Edited by clarea

Do note, that the Cigar Bar is open all the time, but only in the evenings is it staffed. So you are welcome to go in midafternoon and enjoy your cigar, but there will be no one in the bar, nor can you purchase a cigar there. Sometime late afternoon (5 or 6) the bartender arrives, and is there late.

They offer a decent selection of cigars for sale, at typical prices (meaning high), but then, wine and drinks are high too. You can bring your own of course.

Don't know about how the smoking policy changes things, but you could smoke a cigar on the outside of deck 5. I suspect this is still a smoking area, so if you don't mind all the cigarette smoke, you can relax on a lounge chair and enjoy a cigar (yes I hate cigarette smoke, but enjoy cigar smoke, go figure)

The Connoisseur Club/Lounge is a great location. I am impressed by the ventilation system that RCI has for this venue. It does not reek of cigar and cigarette smoke. The seating is very comfortable. If I go in during the day, I will sometimes take a cocktail to go from another bar and enjoy it with a nice cigar. I usually bring my own, but they do have a nice selection. On our Freedom cruise this past March, they held a "Cigars Under The Stars Party" at the Sky Bar. There was a great cigar selection available and we enjoyed the music and dancing one deck below us from the Poolside Dance Party taking place at the same time.

Eric