Pedi on the Sun in Feb

Twiz

I usually get one a day before we leave but I am thinking I may want to get one while on board also since we will be leaving 5 days prior to the cruise and its a 12 day cruise . Can anyone tell me what the price is and is it a FULL pedi not a quick hurry up with a polish change ?? Thanks

Edited by Twiz

I can't answer for the Sun, but the pedi I got on the Breakaway was not rushed, and the polish is included (and so was the view of the ocean :) ) IIRC, $55 for the 'standard' and $70 for the fire&ice (cooling moisturizer and hot stone massage). They were both about an hour. 18% gratuity automatically added when they give you the slip to sign.

What do you mean by a 'full pedi'? The one I got was the fire&ice, and it was the same kind of pedi I get at home (well, I don't get a hot stone massage at home, but the rest of it)

If you're a latitudes member, ask about discounts before booking the session. Breakaway had a latitutde member discount if it was done on port days (I did it in the morning before we docked - still counts as a port day, but didn't take up any port time)

I remember Dawn having spa specials too, but I don't remember the details (plus it's been about 2yrs, so I'm sure they've changed since then)

Edited by LizG12