Oriana 17th Jan

judiebird

Somebody did mention he wud be in the Crows nest on the 18th at about 11am. With a sm jar of Mustard on his table. So I said we wud try and be there. Also a nother tip. You dresses put them on your own hangers.it helps also quicker unpacking.(somebody may have also mentioned it.) Also we was told to take a small torch because its realy dark during the night. To make ur way to bathroom.

Somebody did mention he wud be in the Crows nest on the 18th at about 11am. With a sm jar of Mustard on his table. So I said we wud try and be there. Also a nother tip. You dresses put them on your own hangers.it helps also quicker unpacking.(somebody may have also mentioned it.) Also we was told to take a small torch because its realy dark during the night. To make ur way to bathroom.

If you leave your tv on the port channel and turn the volume down, then you will have a little bit of light and you will also see when daylight comes or leave your bathroom light on and the door ajar or take a childs night light and leave it plugged in. We do the tv one.

Molly

Hi i'm also on this cruise but this time as a solo passenger as my husband passed away last June. We loved cruising and I know he would want me to carry on and enjoy myself. We had taken 9 cruises together but none with PO.

Good morning.like you im travelling solo as lost my wife last January.Several folks on here are planning to meet up in the crows nest bar at 11.ooam on the 18th,hope to see you there.All the best.

Tony.

Hi i think i might summon up the courage to go to this bar to meet some of you even if i just end up with a cuppa....im tee-total. Alison

Morning Alison.Do come along and meet folks,nothing wrong with being tee-total,i myself wont be drinking alcohol at that time.Im a little nervous myself.

Morning Alison.Do come along and meet folks,nothing wrong with being tee-total,i myself wont be drinking alcohol at that time.Im a little nervous myself.

Hi everyone.

Please when you come back, if you dont mind, write a review of your experience. We will apreciate that. We are thinking about booking a cruise for next summer.