Pre-Pay Photos for a Discount?

My1Day.com

I thought I read someplace that they had packages that you if pre-purchase a package (like so many 5X7's or something like that) it would end up being a decent discount. I know this will be our biggest expense since we don't plan on doing any shore excursions this trip. Just wondered. Thanks!!

On the Miracle they had a punch card and you'd get certain goodies along the way- as you accrued more photo purchases. they explain it to you in the photoshop.

I don't recall specials like those you mentioned but they do have some deals.

Carnival Miracle video tour:

Thanks! I have learned to wait until the last day to buy photos. There have been so many times that I saw great photos and got them and then had even better ones in the week. So I wait until the last day to make the decision once all the photos are taken. I just thought there was something like a pre-purchase discount towards photos.

Thanks! I have learned to wait until the last day to buy photos. There have been so many times that I saw great photos and got them and then had even better ones in the week. So I wait until the last day to make the decision once all the photos are taken. I just thought there was something like a pre-purchase discount towards photos.

You can buy the photo coupons ahead.. We usually do, just to lessen our expenses while on the cruise... but it offers no discount. Same ol' price :rolleyes: