Herods Excursion

jojokay

I'm struggling to choose between booking a tour with Herods or Cosol. I've read many reviews regarding Cosol but haven't seen much on Herods. I'd appreciate any feedback from someone who has done the Herod Island Delight Tour! Thanks!

I'm struggling to choose between booking a tour with Herods or Cosol. I've read many reviews regarding Cosol but haven't seen much on Herods. I'd appreciate any feedback from someone who has done the Herod Island Delight Tour! Thanks!

I just returned and used Herod for his shoreline excursion and I loved it. Herod was with us and him and his crew were great.

I would definately recommend Herod.

I think that might have been the "label" on the tour we took with Herod a few years ago.

Just Awesome....

Great tour of the Island, lunch at his Mother's house for local cuisine and then a boat trip to the Pitons and eventually boat ride back to the cruise ship dock.

Probably THE BEST Carib tour we ever took.

Highly recommend HEROD.

LEFTY

Herod's Island Tour(Best of St. Lucia by Land and Sea) is AWESOME. I've done both tours Cosol and Herod's, if I were to do it again I would choose Herod. I saw him last month on the island, he and his parents are as good as it gets. Hands down one of thee best tours in the Caribbean. Have fun, hope that helps Todd

I echo the praises of Herod!! We have toured with him five or six times and he gives an outstanding experience with personal service. We have done both group tours and private tours and have nothing but positive things to say about him. He keeps an eye on things at stops and will quietly give you advice if he thinks you may be paying too high of a price to a vendor. The lunch at his Mom & Dad's house was one of the most true and local experiences we have had on a tour. The food was so delicious and there was so much to choose from. Last time, we did a private tour and he took us to Martha's Kitchen for lunch and that was great food as well.