Dining on Boudicca

cisco 09

Hi everyone.

About to book a cruise on Boudicca and need some help. We normally cruise on Princess or Royal Caribbean and love the Anytime/My time dining. I appreciate that this is not available on this ship but would not like the fixed dining times. Are the other restaurants all buffet style or is there waiter service ? I wouldn't mind but my Mum who is 86 could not cope with self service !! Thanks for your help.

Hi everyone.

About to book a cruise on Boudicca and need some help. We normally cruise on Princess or Royal Caribbean and love the Anytime/My time dining. I appreciate that this is not available on this ship but would not like the fixed dining times. Are the other restaurants all buffet style or is there waiter service ? I wouldn't mind but my Mum who is 86 could not cope with self service !! Thanks for your help.

Not been on Boudicca, but been on Braemar and assume it is a similar system. The buffet (Palms Cafe) is very nice, laid with table cloths and flowers at night. We found that the staff would often help you carry your soup, coffee etc to the table. If your mum needs help, I'm sure they would be willing to help her and carry things to the table for her :)

Thank you,Linda. Much as I don't like the fixed dining I think we will go for that and the earlier sitting if possible. Our cruise has more sea days than port days so I expect we'll be ready to eat at 6.30 ! Also we have enjoyed the company of some lovely people each time we travel - I'm sure this will be no different.

Happy cruising :D

Thank you,Linda. Much as I don't like the fixed dining I think we will go for that and the earlier sitting if possible. Our cruise has more sea days than port days so I expect we'll be ready to eat at 6.30 ! Also we have enjoyed the company of some lovely people each time we travel - I'm sure this will be no different.

Happy cruising :D

Hope you have a great time. I recommend you try Palms one night though :)