Fred Olsen Breamar 12/04/14

aitchs

Hello everyone , been offered an interior I grade cabin on deck 3 for 3 adults on the Breamar 12/04 to Africa. Please be aware that we do have a limited budget , would we manage with 3 adults in this type of cabin , also is deck 3 ok - where is it with regards to the waterline. Never cruised before so any help would be greatly appreciated. This is our 25th anniversary cruise , not been abroad for 8 years so need to be sure. If someone could advise asap as need to get booked if this would be suitable. Any advice would be great. thanks again.

Hello everyone , been offered an interior I grade cabin on deck 3 for 3 adults on the Breamar 12/04 to Africa. Please be aware that we do have a limited budget , would we manage with 3 adults in this type of cabin , also is deck 3 ok - where is it with regards to the waterline. Never cruised before so any help would be greatly appreciated. This is our 25th anniversary cruise , not been abroad for 8 years so need to be sure. If someone could advise asap as need to get booked if this would be suitable. Any advice would be great. thanks again.

Cabins on Braemar tend to be in the small side so it depends how you all get along and how well you can organise yourselves. You are on Atlantic deck and there is a deck below you which I have been on - you are well above the waterline. :D

I am sure you will have a wonderful time on a lovely ship. Happy cruising.