Water Wallets, Etc.

Bob100

Like you, my dw & I wondered the same thing b/4 our first cruise this past March. We ended up getting water wallets on lanyards from L.L. Bean. They have room for your Sea Pass, a charge card and a little cash. I can't remember the cost, but they work very well. We wore ours when we were swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel and nor problems.

How loads of fun.:cool:

Based on a recomendation on these boards, I purchased an AquaPac "key" size wallet. It comes with a strap to hang it around your neck and is just big enough for a ship card, 2nd id (license), credit card and some cash. There sre bigger ones too. What I like best about it, is that it will not close if there is anything sticking out into the waterproof section which means it will not accidently leak.

Like the previous poster, I bought it from http://www.waterproofcases.net.

We ended up getting water wallets on lanyards from L.L. Bean. They have room for your Sea Pass, a charge card and a little cash. I can't remember the cost, but they work very well. We wore ours when we were swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel and nor problems.

Does anyone have a link to the LLBean waterproof lanyard?

My husband bought swim trunks at sears that had a little pocket in the back with an attached waterproof little pouch. It worked great. We kept a little cash license and sail and sign cards. Everything was perfectly safe and dry. I think they were Lands End I believe

Archived