Epic Jan 11th sailing review

abbo1963

Little history this was our 1st cruise so all was new to us and i dont have a large frame of reference .We have always done AI (Sandles,Secrets,Dreams)

Getting on the ship was quick and easy arrived at port around 10:45 we were sitting at waves bar by 11:45. We purchased Posh Passes we were in group 11 . After we bought our 2 passes there were 5 left so they go quick. We also purchased the UBP . I kept track of our beverages and we ended up almost 400.00 ahead so it worked out for us . We took care of our bartender and never had an issue drank what ever we wanted

We loved Posh the laid back feel great place for sail away. Gudede our bartender was awesome as was the rest of the staff. Great views from up here no kids worked well for us

Cabin : we were in 9226 Lq Balcony we had 4 chairs with no problem . Half covered half open . Bed next to the Balcony. We found the cabin had plenty of storage and worked well for us. Bathroom was not an issue at all and we liked the lay out. I could not image more then 2 people in this room. Our steward Rodney was amazing he took great care of us we always had ice room made up extra pillows matress topper ect . Every morning a warm greeting and smile for Sir Jeff and Ms Lisa the same at night he was just the best.:)

I will post more later as we await the arrival of another winter storm and another foot of snow why did i leave FL:(

Looking forward to the rest as well! We sail Epic 2/9 and I'm kinda opposite of you. We have done several cruises but never an AI. Every year I say "next yr I'm doin an AI". Then we book another cruise. This yr we are doing balcony, the UPB & UDP so yeah anyway, looking forward to your perspective!