Just booked Mr. Sanchos

NikePeanut

Hoping I made a good choice I just booked Mr. Sanchos for our cruise on the Pearl that leaves Feb. 3. We are doing the all inclusive. Did I make a good choice? Also was wondering what I need to rake in my day bag? Water shoes, money, just not for sure.

Edited by NikePeanut
Added something

I think you made a good choice on the AI. Ibooked online like you probably did , making it $45 PP..The AI is good for me as I tend to get my money's worth if you know what I mean. The cab is generally $16 one way for up to 4 people. Enjoy Mr. Sancho's...Save some booze for me as we will be there in March..

SANY2420.jpg

images

I think you made a good choice on the AI. Ibooked online like you probably did , making it $45 PP..The AI is good for me as I tend to get my money's worth if you know what I mean. The cab is generally $16 one way for up to 4 people. Enjoy Mr. Sancho's...Save some booze for me as we will be there in March..

SANY2420.jpg

images

How did you get the rate of $45 pp? I seen online that the AI price was $55.

You made a great choice.

1. All you can drink alcohol

2. All you can eat delicious Mexican food (believe me, my teen boys put a hurtin on them)

3. Attentive waiters

4. free wi-fi (just have to ask them to log you in)

5. quiet areas or party areas, your choice

6. fun water activities for the kids

7. bath house that is pretty clean

8. lockers for a 10.00 deposit that you receive back at the end of the day

9. free snorkel equipment for a 5.00 deposit you receive back

10. really cool things underwater to look at, beautiful clear water to swim in, sunshine or shade, lounging chairs or beds, swim up bars or sit down bars.

I'm so jealous, I wish I was going tomorrow!

You made a great choice.

1. All you can drink alcohol

2. All you can eat delicious Mexican food (believe me, my teen boys put a hurtin on them)

3. Attentive waiters

4. free wi-fi (just have to ask them to log you in)

5. quiet areas or party areas, your choice

6. fun water activities for the kids

7. bath house that is pretty clean

8. lockers for a 10.00 deposit that you receive back at the end of the day

9. free snorkel equipment for a 5.00 deposit you receive back

10. really cool things underwater to look at, beautiful clear water to swim in, sunshine or shade, lounging chairs or beds, swim up bars or sit down bars.

I'm so jealous, I wish I was going tomorrow!

Is it buffet food or do you order off the menu. I like to eat Mexican food n Mexico, not burgers and fries!

We booked Mr. Sanchos 3 years ago on our first cruise, loved it. Met some fun people. We will be stopping in Cozumel again on our cruise in October. We're bringing along two friends, and plan to book Mr. Sanchos again so they can experience it! :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app

I saw on *********************** a package for Mr Sanchos that is a romance package. It includes massages and reserved cabana. Anyone done this package? With the regular inclusive package are you waited on at the beach or do you go get own food and drink?

We haven't done that package. However, I can help with the food question. They get your drinks or you can go to the bar and order them. You can also order food for them to bring to you off the menu or you can go to the buffet. Or both! The coconut shrimp is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums