Holland America Oosterdam September 28, 2014

LeDominion

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

John & Nanette from Adelaide, South Australia are sailing from Vancouver to Sydney on September 28 2014(and then going on to Auckland NZ). I have found very few people beginning this cruise in Vancouver, as most seem to be joining the cruise on September 29 in Seattle. Perhaps we will the Oosterdam to ourselves for the first night's sailing??

Hopefully we can meet one day!

John

• 1 month later...

One more beginning this cruise in Vancouver. Great news. I'm sure the Oosterdam will have many joining us in Seattle for the trip, but when I first saw it advertised I was pleased to leave from Vancouver as it gives us a chance to revisit Vancouver. We arrive in Vancouver on Friday 26th flying in from Auckland. As we live in Adelaide, South Australia, we could have disembarked in Sydney, but thought the extra few days to New Zealand would be a bonus for us. If you email me at jhsevenT@gmail.com we could further cement Aus/Canada bonds.

Welcome aboard,

John

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My husband and I and a friend are sailing from Vancouver to Auckland New Zealand. We've cruised a lot but never for this long! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

and are you ending in Australia or going around New Zealand as well? I'm assuming you live in Australia?

Definitely going on to NZ. We live in Adelaide (South Australia) and did consider disembarking in Sydney, but thought the opportunity to go to NZ on a cruise too good to pass up, especially as it is a continuing cruise. Have visited NZ before on a land tour, and think this sea approach will be awesome.

We fly home direct to Adelaide from Auckland on the Sunday 9th

We are just in the process of paying our final amount for the cruise so it's all systems go now....

John

We've never been to Australia or New Zealand or, actually to any of the other ports except for Seattle and Honolulu. I hope the Oosterdam has lots of things to do on our many sea days. Are you taking any tours?

We've never been to Australia or New Zealand or, actually to any of the other ports except for Seattle and Honolulu. I hope the Oosterdam has lots of things to do on our many sea days. Are you taking any tours?

Life on board will be relaxing with two long stretches of sea days as it is a repositioning cruise. Time to meet new friends, utilise ship's amenities, and enjoy cruising We haven't organized any tours yet but are really only interested in Honolulu at this stage. The section from Honolulu to Sydney does have several fine beaches for swimming & snorkelling etc. if interested.

If interested email me :- johnhancock@lifestylesa.net.au with specifics questions about Aussie tours I would be pleased to help.

John