Liberty - Panoramo deck Balcony opinions

CalifCouple

I've never been on the Liberty, but I've been on her sister ships as well as others and most always choose the Panorama deck. I love the views from the balcony, especially at night, and I love the fact that I can go right out and find a deck chair and have close access to my cabin and my own bathroom. I don't find anything above my cabin bothering me, but I don't book all the way up front, usually somewhere in the middle of the small blok of rooms available on that deck. I have never been disappointed with these cabins.

If you have trouble getting around, however, you will have a hike to dining rooms, buffets and the serinity deck if you prefer it. Its a great way to work off the pounds from all the food, as long as you can handle the walk.

We stayed in 1056 I believe. We loved how high up it was. We loved being on that side because in Cozumel it was the side of the pier so we could people watch. We loved how close it was to the Lido deck. I would stay on that deck again.