Lost Sign & Sail Card?

IMKTDQT810

What happens if you loose your card say maybe when you in port and off the ship? How would you get back on the ship? Not that this has ever happened to me but I was just wondering if you knew anyone that this has happen to them.:rolleyes:

This did happen to me on my first solo cruise last fall. Fortunately I had my id with me. I was in Cozumel and i simply approached the guards that were checking for id's and s&s cards and told them what had happened. They sent me to the area where the ships staff checks through where I explained what had happened. They also asked my room # and a couple other questions to verify it was me. They then radioed the ships security with all my info and I was waived through. Once at the ship I had to explain that I was the one they had just radioed about. They asked me a lot of the same questions and checked my id then sent me directly to guest services where they quickly and easily made me a new card all the while reassuring me that the 1st one had been deactivated.

The whole experience raised my blood pressure a fewoints when I couldn't find the card while in a foreign country. But it was handled efficiently and with much grace by all those I had to deal with.