quiet spots on the Carnival Dream

WAMomzart

When my son needed calming down we took him into a dance club/bar that had big comfy seats. No one was in there. We ended up staying for a long time and enjoying the quiet and even taking some pictures (it was formal night)

They have loungers out on deck 5 that can face the ocean. It wasn't used much on our trip but it was too windy. So maybe check that out if you want to be outside.

On a past cruise we visited the library. It was nice and quiet. I didn't go in the library on the dream though.

We spent all our deck time on the Serenity deck 15. As the name implies as far as deck areas its pretty quite. I think you can get there on a scooter by taking the forward main elevators to 12 then go into the spa and take the glass elevator at the very front up to Serenity 14 or 15. I can't swear to that so have somebody check it out first. Either side of Deck 14 has plenty of shade and the Serenity bar is there.