Honeymoon cruise on the Valor

ctbrown24

Hey all-

Is there a "honeymoon package" that I can purchase? I did a quick search on Carnival's website and didn't see anything.

Are the suites worth it on Carnival? This is a port intensive itinerary so again not positive it'd be worth it. I have a balcony reserved.

Thanks!

As far as I know, Carnival really doesn't offer "packages". You could build a package based on your interests. If you're wanting to relax, do a couples massage in the spa, if you are adventurous, book an excursion that would be an adrenalin rush... We actually book our excursions outside of carnival for a price savings. I personally don't see the value in a suite because I'm not on a cruise to hang out in a big room, I want to see the ship and go to port. But, each person is different, so that's why they offer suites.

I also spent my honeymoon on the valor back in 2010, she is a great ship.:)

We did not have a honeymoon package but we did have an awesome time. We also had an inside room but we do not spend much time in our rooms while cruising. We however did spend a bit more time in there on our honeymoon.;)

I had my honeymoon on the Valor last July. We had a suite due to a huge price drop. (We did not have early saver) The suite was nice, but we weren't really in it much due to it being a port intensive cruise.