Lowest Price Guarantee Request Approved

Sarah@Sea

I booked my Victory cruise February 5, paid in full as cruise is next month. I got a deal on solo with 0% single supplement. (I like that Carnival advertises which cruises currently offer that special) The next day I saw the price had dropped, and since I booked so close to sail date I knew I did not have Early Saver but I wondered what if anything could be done especially since it was the very next day. So I saw the Lowest Price Guarantee, and submitted the form, after checking to make sure there were cabins available for that rate in my same category and taking screen shots of everything. While the guarantee blurb says if you find a better price on other sites, I had to think Carnival would honor their OWN lower prices too, I went to some other sites just to see if I could find same prices and I did but not when booking solo, so I left my "where did you see this price" as Carnival.com. This morning I got a new updated booking e-mail which shows the lower prices and my $55 OBC. :D

Nice!! I love OBC :)

I can never remember which "sale" I book under, so I don't know if they will honor a price drop after I pay in full!

I know that I have never booked Early Saver, but I did end up with $400 worth or price drops before I paid in full on this cruise and the price has only gone up since then.

We had booked our Oct 2013 was Early Saver and with a FCC, so we started off with $50 OBC, after final payment I caught a price drop of $100 per person, and good thing I went through a fake booking process and too a screen shot of the cabins offered for me to select from, because they first denied my request stating the price was now for a guarantee cabin and not my category, I sent my PVP the screen shot and showed her that at the time I saw it cabin selection was offered and with that my Price Drop was approved. We had $250 OBC! The LPG is only within 48 hours of booking so I am glad I am weird and check prices often.