Coral Breeze

pwillmo

Okay, I tried to book privately with Ivar. Could not afford. So, he said he is working for Coral Breeze that day and has 25 snorkels. I have to wonder about this. Everyone says do not use Coral Breeze but I have herd great reviews about him. Why would he work for a bad company?? Anyone used them lately???

i sent him a email but he never answered, not sure who to go with . I tried to book with happy and grumpy but they were booked , they are very pricey . so confused and leaving on sat . :( ughh dont know what to do .....

It has been about 3 years ago but we used Coral Breeze and ended up with Ivar as our guide for the Altun Ha Ruins, it was the best tour we have ever been on (and we have been on A LOT).

Unless things have dramatically changed in the last few years I think you will have a great time if you book there.

We just came back from using Coral Breeze on Feb.6, 2014. We had a great time with them. Ivar was fun and informative as was the rest of the crew. We were a large group, so we were on a nice size boat. We were back to port in plenty of time, just too exhausted to shop! I could not think of one negative thing to say about them. We enjoyed our day very much!!

Glad to hear you had a large boat, that was our problem, large group in a dinghy..

We just came back from using Coral Breeze on Feb.6, 2014. We had a great time with them. Ivar was fun and informative as was the rest of the crew. We were a large group, so we were on a nice size boat. We were back to port in plenty of time, just too exhausted to shop! I could not think of one negative thing to say about them. We enjoyed our day very much!!

• 2 weeks later...