Celebrity Reflection vs Princess Royal Princess?

Lightngsvt

Wife and I are booking our 2nd cruise, last minute for late next month for eastern Caribbean. Last year we did the Silhouette on the western Carib and loved it. Since the target is to leave 3/22 or 3/23 the 2 best options seemed to be the Reflection (San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten) or the Royal Princess (Princess Cay, St Thomas, St Maarten). I know we will love the Reflection as its a sister to the Silhouette and are familiar with the dining, cabin classes and amenities. However I don't know much about Princess above what the TA was telling me. The pics of the RP look beautiful but I'm not sure if being so new is a plus or minus (working out the bugs, etc). We are looking at AQ (A1) class or Mini Suite (MB) and they are within $50 PP of each other so cost isn't the deciding factor. What are the amenities, dining, etc like on the RP vs the Ref? How about balconies, nothing like breakfast on the balcony every morning! What about Princess Cay vs San Juan? Is PC a private island which basically means just a beach day? Do they have jet skis, snorkeling or scuba there? Any stingray or dolphin encounters on these islands? Thanks!