Magic 2/2 review - Fog, FTTF, CHEERS & an 10 month old. whew!

coltsmama

Great review! Magic is one of my favorite ships. Just a little tip when you have FTTF don't go to where the whole ship is going to get tender tickets. Instead when you are ready to go ashore just walk down to Guest Services show them your FTTF sticker and they will take you straight to the tender. Happy Cruising!

Thanks for your review I really enjoyed it ! We just got off the Magic the 23rd we were delayed with fog too! Ozark = Lamberts!!!!

It looks like they've had a ton of fog delays this year! oh well. Glad we were still able to have a blast! and ohhh Lamberts :) Cant beat the rolls, but the lines are soooo long its just not worth it!

thank you for posting your review. very informative as i have never travelled with a toddler and now we are considering it.

I was wondering if you heard much noise/motion on deck 1 while in your cabin?

It was actually a lot better than me or my husband expected. Definately different and you have to be flexible for sure. But we all had a blast and its just memories me and my husband will have forever :)

Motion was pretty much non existent. Which is why i love deck 1. Everyone else we cruise with always books on deck 7, and one of their cabins was completely aft and the motion was AWFUL.

The only noise we heard was during the day, we could hear crew working on things, like saw and drill noises, that type of thing. But we booked an interior room that only had a cabin on one side and on the deck plan had just a large "empty" space, so apparently we were next to a workshop of some type. But it was only during the day, so we heard it when we took him for naps. It never bothered him though.

Great review! Magic is one of my favorite ships. Just a little tip when you have FTTF don't go to where the whole ship is going to get tender tickets. Instead when you are ready to go ashore just walk down to Guest Services show them your FTTF sticker and they will take you straight to the tender. Happy Cruising!

We werent exactly sure what we were supposed to do at first, but our wait was minimal anyway, so no complaints. We LOVED FTTF, but i will say they didnt really give us a lot of information as to how we should go about getting our "perks". With the tendering and debarkation, no directions were given or anything like that. With the tendering, they gave us all stickers and some people had stickers with "0" on them, which turned out to be priority, and with debarkation we automatically got zone 1 luggage tags so we assumed that was the extend of the perks, but we happened by chance to find out that all priority people were meeting in the dining room and would get priority perks for self assist as well. So it all worked out, just kinda confusing :)