Steakhouse on Dream

StupidLamb

Hi! I am trying to find out what night I should schedule the Steakhouse on the Dream. We are sailing 4/28/14. My husband and I are treating another couple and I know the other husband LOVES the night that they have Prime Rib in the main dining room so I don't want to schedule it that night. Does anyone know the schedule for the MDR? We don't mind adding a "dressy" night to the other two elegant nights already in the MDR. Should I just wait until we get on the ship to schedule or will that be too late? Hope someone can help me!!!

Thanks,

~Patti~

If you book on the first night of the cruise, you get a free bottle of wine! I think it is one per table, not per couple! Oh and also, you can schedule it through carnival's website ahead of time! I think it helps to book ahead of time to ensure you get the time you want!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by M&M121

Yes! Just go to "manage > plan activities < steakhouse" and you can submit a request for the date/time. You can put the number of guests that will be dining and I believe since it will be under your booking, that you will be able to treat the other couple as you mentioned.

Word of warning - if you don't see a reservation confirmation in your email, check your spam folder! That's where mine appeared. :)

Here is the blurb from Carnival's website!

Carnival is currently offering a free bottle of wine per steakhouse reservation booked for the first night of the cruise. Since the first night of the cruise has generally been the slowest night fleetwide for the steakhouses they are offering this as an incentive to get guests to dine with them on that night. The only choice you have for the free wine bottle is from the two house wines - either Santa Carolina Chardonnay or Santa Carolina Merlot.

Yes first night is the best :-) we book it every time now

I just found out about it & am so excited for my upcoming cruise! What a great way to get into the cruise spirit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! I am trying to find out what night I should schedule the Steakhouse on the Dream. We are sailing 4/28/14. My husband and I are treating another couple and I know the other husband LOVES the night that they have Prime Rib in the main dining room so I don't want to schedule it that night. Does anyone know the schedule for the MDR? We don't mind adding a "dressy" night to the other two elegant nights already in the MDR. Should I just wait until we get on the ship to schedule or will that be too late? Hope someone can help me!!!

Thanks,

~Patti~

I would suggest booking the first night, as other posters have. I had the pleasure of dining in the Dream's steakhouse Aug 2013, and it exceeded our expectations! I hope you enjoy as well!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If we don't like our table assignment in the MDR, we request a change and go to the steakhouse the first night. Otherwise, we book the steakhouse on the 3rd night because we don't like the MDR menu for that night.

Of course, the new menus may change our strategy whenever they are introduced on the Dream.

BTW, prime rib night is on the Elegant night which is night 2. I believe it was also offered one other night on our last 7 day in January.

Have you gotten an email about your reservation? I am not going to stress about it, I will just check on it, when I get onboard. It makes my mouth water thinking about it!

Got it yesterday. I think you'll get one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums