Gem Arcade

AjBren2

I have read on one thread here that the arcade accepts the room card as payment for games. Is there a way to set limits on kid's cards so as to not be hit with an unexpected excessive bill. Also I heard that game can cost $5 each is this an exaggeration? Seems so...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have read on one thread here that the arcade accepts the room card as payment for games. Is there a way to set limits on kid's cards so as to not be hit with an unexpected excessive bill. Also I heard that game can cost $5 each is this an exaggeration? Seems so...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The majority of the games are $1.00 or $2.00 each. The $5.00 games are for 2 people that both sit in the game and race each other through the virtual streets.

NCL will ask you at check-in on the pier if you want your children to have spending rights. You will either say Yes or No. If yes, they will be linked to your credit card and have unlimited spending abilities. If you say no, they will have no spending rights.

If you say No, you can still go onboard to guest services and add cash to their individual account and set their budget that way.

Easiest way (for me) is to say yes to charging privileges and tell them they each have $10.00 to spend each day on anything they want which can include gift shop items, virgin drinks or arcade games.

You can monitor the account each day on your TV and if they abuse it, you call down to guest services and have them cut off completely.

Good luck:):)