Carnival Freedom or Liberty??

mpr774

I am planning vacation for August with my dh and two kids ages 11 and 13. We were looking at the 8 day cruises on the liberty and freedom. They have almost the same itinerary grand turk, san juan , st thomas & st maarten. Liberty goes to St kitts instead of St Thomas.

For those who have been on both ships which would you recommend?

I've been on the Freedom twice... nice ship... And when you go, it will be a few months out of drydock with the new upgrades. So you should like it even more. Haven't been on the Liberty yet but it is the sister to the Freedom, so ship will be the same... Have it booked for next Jan.

Enjoy either ship.

Steve

I have been on both, and love them both, with a slight edge to the Liberty based on the pretty decor (just my opinion though), but I would choose the Liberty since she is going to St Kitts. I like all those ports of call, but St Thomas will always be easy to get to, since so many cruises go there. St Kitts is not as many itineraries though, and appeals to me since I have never been. So my choice would be the Liberty, but Freedom is not a bad choice either. Have a great cruise.:)