Dawn Aft Penthouse ??

cmoose

Can anyone tell me what size the couch is when made up for sleeping. From some photos it looks like a twin and others it look like a full maybe? We are in 10726 if that matters. My 14 year hold dd is 5'6" and I wonder if it will be comfortable for her.

Can anyone tell me what size the couch is when made up for sleeping. From some photos it looks like a twin and others it look like a full maybe? We are in 10726 if that matters. My 14 year hold dd is 5'6" and I wonder if it will be comfortable for her.

Here is a video of aft penthouse #10226 on the Dawn

I concur that it is fine for a single of 5' 6" . We were in 10726 last October and its a great cabin. Roel was our concierge and he was wonderful. The balcony door should remain open/locked when you are out there. The handle has a way of falling and locking you out if you aren't careful. :o

Thanks. It seems weird that a smaller mini-suite has a full couch and the penthouse only has a fold out chair? I'm sure it will be fine, it just seems odd.

Keep in mind the sleeper sofa was a late add. For 10 years the aft penthouses were only available for 2 passengers. Never designed as a family suite in fact used to carry a title of Romance Suites.