Promenade deck on Empress

Ok...I have a really dumb question. Does the Empress have a promenade? I can't seem to figure it out by looking at the RCCL deck plan :o Maybe deck 6? I love walking and will be really disappointed if the only way to do so is to plod along on a treadmill.

Hi Yes the Empress has an outside promenade that goes all around the ship and is great for walking in the am. I believe it is on deck 5, look for Boleros and that is the deck that it is on...Have a great time, the Empress is a lovely ship and I will be sorry when it does not sail from Ft. Lauderdale anymore. :cool: Jill

Yes Jillybabes is correct it is on deck 5 and is a traditional teak promenade. There is an article in the current issue of Cruise Travel. Lovely pictures, small article but since I am a first time cruiser we bought it anyway.

Hi Yes the Empress has an outside promenade that goes all around the ship and is great for walking in the am. I believe it is on deck 5, look for Boleros and that is the deck that it is on...Have a great time, the Empress is a lovely ship and I will be sorry when it does not sail from Ft. Lauderdale anymore. :cool: Jill

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm also glad to hear your positive view of the Empress. Many of the other posts I've read seem rather negative, but I think if you go with a good attitude and an adventurous nature just about any cruise would be great!:)

Archived