HELP - ATV Island Tour & Orient Beach tour

First and foremost, the response from Island Marketing was great as they worked to get back most of the money I paid for the excursion back. They also suspended the operator until they could review, etc...... as said they were great. I had booked with them several times before on different islands and never had an issue.... now saying that, We took the ATV Tour through them and it was horrible. I am not one to complain even about mediocre, but it was awful... If they have more then one operator in the area it might be worth the risk, but if it is Juniors Tours I sure hope he offers a better tour then us... Imagine a tour on ATV's being held in gear by bungee cords, or being told that your breaks are not to good, running out of gas less then 1minute into the trip, and.... and, the damn tour guide not saying more then 50 words the entire tour. Ask them... is it with Junior and if they say yes avoid!!!

• 1 month later...

We did this tour the second week of March. The equipment is terrible, very run down and unsafe. Something in the steering broke on our guide's ATV which caused him and his ATV to flip down the road. Fortunately, the guide wasn't seriously injured...just some road rash and a limp afterwards. He called another guy, and we waited for him, and then continued the trip to the beach. It really isn't a tour, its just a way to get to the beach and back. There are no stops for photos or anything like that along the way. The beach is really nice though. We did see other ATV's (from other tours) at the beach, and they were in much better shape than the ones we were on. I would suggest finding a different ATV company that has safer and nicer equipment.

• 7 months later...
We did this tour the second week of March. The equipment is terrible, very run down and unsafe. Something in the steering broke on our guide's ATV which caused him and his ATV to flip down the road. Fortunately, the guide wasn't seriously injured...just some road rash and a limp afterwards. He called another guy, and we waited for him, and then continued the trip to the beach. It really isn't a tour, its just a way to get to the beach and back. There are no stops for photos or anything like that along the way. The beach is really nice though. We did see other ATV's (from other tours) at the beach, and they were in much better shape than the ones we were on. I would suggest finding a different ATV company that has safer and nicer equipment.

looks like you got hit with Junior also... horrible horrible guide... thankfully they had him refund our money.

• 1 year later...
First and foremost, the response from Island Marketing was great as they worked to get back most of the money I paid for the excursion back. They also suspended the operator until they could review, etc...... as said they were great. I had booked with them several times before on different islands and never had an issue.... now saying that, We took the ATV Tour through them and it was horrible. I am not one to complain even about mediocre, but it was awful... If they have more then one operator in the area it might be worth the risk, but if it is Juniors Tours I sure hope he offers a better tour then us... Imagine a tour on ATV's being held in gear by bungee cords, or being told that your breaks are not to good, running out of gas less then 1minute into the trip, and.... and, the damn tour guide not saying more then 50 words the entire tour. Ask them... is it with Junior and if they say yes avoid!!!

UGH! WE just got back from St. Martin and did this tour with JUnior and would NOT recommend him at all! We booked thru Island Marketing and I'm about to email them right now. We paid $12 for "transportation" which included Junior walking us 100 feet away to his place with the ATV's. I'm going to complain to Island Marketing because we did not get the tour we signed up for. Junior didn't say anything and barely talked with us.

The ATV's are a blast but just not through them!

Debbie