Margarita pitchers on cruise?

lyfecruiser

Last March on the Miracle a pitcher was $25 - available either on the Lido and the bar just outside the MDR.

I believe they also had a pitcher for $25 on the Legend but only at the Lido bars.

Last March on the Miracle a pitcher was $25 - available either on the Lido and the bar just outside the MDR.

I believe they also had a pitcher for $25 on the Legend but only at the Lido bars.

Interesting;) Do you have a choice of which Tequila you can get? My experience with ordering pitchers is the bartender uses house Tequila, which is not 100% agave.

Interesting;) Do you have a choice of which Tequila you can get? My experience with ordering pitchers is the bartender uses house Tequila, which is not 100% agave.

They use Sauza and I believe it is 100% agave.

Edited by WindsorFred

My exerience with margaritas is that the type of Tequila is so drowned out by the crappy mixers most places use that you'd never know if it's 100% agave or 51% agave (the minimum requirement for tequila). Sort of like ordering a fine scotch or bourbon and then mixing it with just about any mixer. At that point the quality and taste of the booze is gone!

My exerience with margaritas is that the type of Tequila is so drowned out by the crappy mixers most places use that you'd never know if it's 100% agave or 51% agave (the minimum requirement for tequila). Sort of like ordering a fine scotch or bourbon and then mixing it with just about any mixer. At that point the quality and taste of the booze is gone!

Totally agree with you! The best Margarita I had was in Cabo San Lucas. The bartender made it in front of us and it was mostly Tequila and a splash of lime and orange juice. YUM!!!

We ordered a pitcher of margaritas from the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar on the Lido deck. The menu says they are 48oz and are $24.95.

No idea about the quality of the tequila -just know that we enjoyed it and it absolutely had alcohol in it. ;)

I have no idea if you can order pitchers of anything else.. that appears to be the only pitcher on that menu.

If you look through Carnival's website the menus for some of the bars are posted on their individual pages.

I did not think to negotiate - in fact, one of the waiters prepared our pitcher which I carried back to our cabin.

We also bought a pitcher of sangria while on the Miracle - had the waitress bring it to our table in the MDR.