Casual dinner/shopping near Jolly Pirates

CDNJehn

My husband and 16 yr old son are doing the afternoon snorkel with Jolly Pirates. I'm looking for a casual place (with local fare if possible) that we can go to for dinner...without having to go back to the ship to shower/prep. Something on the beach would be ideal. Any suggestions? Is MooMba beach bar decent?

Would any shopping be open in the evening? Thinking we could walk around after dinner before heading back to the ship for our 10pm departure time.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Saw that there was not a reply - Yes Moomba is really nice - we wear our swimwear at the bar - there is actually 2 bars and dining there. As for shopping - you will need to be on the main road - there is a lot of shopping on that road - (the name escapes me and we were there in Feb).

You can easily walk to the Harencia Mall from the area the boat leaves from. Walk down the beach until you hit the Radisson Hotel . Walk thru their lobby and go out onto the Main Street. There are all kinds of nice stores, kiosks, jewelry, dunkin Donuts... Get the point. You can easily kill 2| hrs there. Meet up with them at Moomba Beach for drinks. Another cute good cheap place to grab a bite is Scott's a Brats located on beach in front of Plays Linda.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Leave Moomba's walk to the road-- turn right- there is 2 malls to your right. Down a little further is Smokey Joes.

lots of other eating places along the road there.

If you look at Palm Beach information you can find a place to your liking